Monday, June 20, 2011

This week in OBSESSED...

1.  BABY DRAGONS

Really, Game of Thrones?!!  You do some crazy-making, pop out some baby dragons and expect me to WAIT until Spring, 2012 for what happens next?!  I know, I know.  I can read the book.  But, I tried.  And, I was so damned confused that I had to abort that mission.  I may have to have another go, because shit just got real and mama needs to know what's next.  Sadly, none of it will bring my boyfriend, Ned Stark back.  And, that's just depressing.

2.  THE KILLING

I read today that the internets are abuzz about how pissed off they are that there was no real resolution as to "Who Killed Rosie Larsen?" But, come on.  Did you really think that they would resolve the case?  We already know it's picked up for a second season.  Maybe I am not as much of a curmudgeon as I thought when it comes to my "stories."  I wasn't mad, I just didn't want it to be done.  I'm just still SO CONFUSED!!  Oddly enough, I may have withdrawals from that Seattle gloominess that makes me feel so lucky to live in Southern California (even if it was in the middle of "June Gloom.")

3.  ROBYN


I'm kind of always obsessed with Robyn and her sweet ass dance moves.  Not only do I love this song, but the level of sashaying, shimmying and rolling around on the ground in this video is off the charts.  Every Robyn video from here on out should feature her doing interpretive dance in an empty airplane hangar.  In fact, every VIDEO from here on out should feature Robyn doing interpretive dance in an empty airplane hangar.  (Please note that this video is an exact visual representation of what it's like when I come home drunk and dance around in my living room.)

No comments:

Post a Comment