Wednesday, June 22, 2011

New Single: Mean Creek


Mean Creek - The Land of Hopes and Dreams from Kieran John Delaney on Vimeo.


This guy is super emo and about to cry.  Not sure why or what this says about me, but for some reason I am captivated and kinda feel his pain.  The band is Mean Creek and they're from Boston.  Their new single "The Land of Hopes and Dreams" is being released through Old Flame Records and you can actually download it for free on their website.  The song is pretty somber, and I am kind of digging it.  You can also check out their most recent EP, Hemophiliac, which is said to be a collective statement on how the band feels about living in America.  Based on this latest single, I have to think that they aren't going to be wrapping a tour bus with the constitution anytime soon.  Oh well, me neither.

No comments:

Post a Comment