Friday, June 10, 2011

New Single: The Rapture


DFA White Out Sessions - How Deep Is Your Love? by The Rapture from DFA Records on Vimeo.


I'm not much of a club-goer anymore, but the first time I heard The Rapture's "House of Jealous Lovers" it made me want to knock all the hipsters kids out of the way and shake my groove thing like nobody's biz.  I didn't actually do that, but I did come home drunk a few times and dance around my apartment like I was Deney Terrio on speed. I'm so happy that The Rapture are back with a new track that may be my song of the summer, as well as a new record, In the Grace of Your Love, out September 6.  This record will see the return of the band to DFA Records, which released the band's first two records and is the label of James Murphy from LCD Soundsystem.  Buzzzzzzzzzzzzz!

No comments:

Post a Comment