Tuesday, June 26, 2012

New (to me) Single: Twin Shadow



I'm more than a little obsessed with this song.  I first heard it a few weeks ago, but have been so busy that I didn't get a chance to share my love with the world.  So, sue me...I might be a little late to the Twin Shadow game.  I'm sure there are hipsters in Silver Lake Echo Park Frogtown Williamsburg somewhere really lowly and ghetto who knew this song in utero.  I'm just not that cool.  Sorry.

"Five Seconds" is a-mazing and it's also one of my new favorite songs.  It hasn't replaced my summer love for "Heaven" by The Walkmen, but holds a different place in my heart....the one left vacant after I burned out on Bloc Party a while ago.  It comes as no surprise that his new album Confess will be released on July 9th by one of my favorite record labels, 4AD...love them.  Definitely my vote for one of my favorite summer songs of 2012.  CAN.NOT.WAIT.

No comments:

Post a Comment