Wednesday, August 1, 2012

Way Back Wednesday: Foreigner



Sometimes I am such a whiny emo bitch that I want to kick my own ass.  On Monday, I was in spin class and the instructor played "I Want to Know What Love Is" by Foreigner (after class for the stretching, not for actual spin) and I got all wispy.  Let it be known that I do not actively like this song.  I'm sure I liked it when it came out, but I was thirteen and really didn't know what love is.  Now I'm a "grown ass adult" (as someone pointed out to me the other day) and this is NOT OK.  In honor of my being a complete idiot, I'm dedicating this week's Way Back Wednesday to all the emo bitches, old and young.  Sometimes you just gotta have a good cry and feel sorry for yourself.

It helps if you then watch the video.  It's so GOD DAMN CHEESY you can't help but feel better!

No comments:

Post a Comment